Benefits of Back Fill Compound
- Back Fill Earth Enhancement Compound tested from NABL Accredited lab.
- Due to conductive material improve the soil resistivity.
- Its also increase the conductivity of Earth Electrode.
- No maintenance.
- Long Life.
- Automatically rechargeable.
- No Need to pouring water time to time.
Back fill Compound specification
- Advance Earthing Enhancement compound is high conductivity.Improves earth absorbing power and humidity retention capability.
- Shall be non-corrosive in nature having low water solubility but highly hygroscopic.
- Shall be suitable for installation in dry form or in a slurry form.
- Shall not depend on the continuous presence of water to maintain its conductivity.
- Shall be permanent & maintenance free and in it sets form maintains constant earth resistance with time.
- Shall be thermally stable between -100C to +600C ambient temperatures.
- Back Fill Compound not require periodic charging treatment nor replacement and maintenance.
- Shall be suitable for any kind of electrode and all kind of soil of different resistivity.
- Shall not pollute or local water table and meets environmental friendly requirements for landfill.
- Shall not be explosive.
- Back Fill Compound Composition not cause burns, irritation to eye,skin etc.
BFC Packing Detail
- It comes in 25kg ,15kg and 5kg Bags are available.
Applications of Back Fill Compound
- In Earthing Systems only
Cautions using Back Fill Compound
The Excavated soil is suitable as a Back Fill but should be sieved to remove any large stones, plastic or debris and placed around the electrode taking care to ensure that it is well compacted. Material like sand,salt,coke breeze, cinders and ash shall not be used because of its acidic and corrosive nature.